Hazleton Oil & Environmental, Inc.
Is Helping School Districts Recycle
WHAT CAN HAZLETON OIL & ENVIRONMENTAL DO FOR YOU?
Hazleton Oil & Environmental can be your one-stop for all your recycling needs. The company has been in operaiton for 47 years and continues to grow each year. We offer unbeatable customer service along with reliability and friendly service. You can rest assured that your recycling needs will be handled safely, effectively and efficiently in the care of our dedicated staff team. We welcome you to tour and audit our facility, you can see for youself that the facility at HAZLETON OIL & ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. is second to none. Here, at Hazleton OIl & Environmental, Inc., WE DO THINGS RIGHT!
SAVING YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT TIME AND MONEY IS ONE OF OUR MAIN CONCERNS
We can help schools with all recycling products from many waste streams. We can help the school district save money on recycling waste products this year and in the future. By recycling many products, schools are cutting down on trash that the school district pays to haul away. Below is a list of products we can recycle for you.
We encourage everyone to set goals when recycling all products. The first year your school might choose to set a goal to recycle 10% of all wastes. Then the next year reise that goal - you will be surprised on how efficient this plan will work. We want to work with all school districts in Pennsylvania to get the goal as close to 100% recycling as possible.
• Audit your facility to see what waste streams would benefit you to recycle with Hazleton Oil & Environmental.
• Determine the amount and type of product that you produce. We will advise you to properly label your containers and store in a secure area.
• We will train your staff/maintenance department/students on how to segregate the products and handle appropriately.
• The computer system that we use at Hazleton Oil & Environmental will track your progress and recycling efforts. We will award you with a certificate annually that will show the amount of waste you recycled with us.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING SCHOOL DISTRICTS:
• Blue Mountain School District
• Hazleton Area School District
• Minersville School District
• Weatherly Area School District